Tuesday 31 March 2009

Scared as Shite

Well, Now today is over, all I can think about is tomorrow, and that is scaring the hell out of me. It is made worse by the fact that it is all based on lies and twists of the truth, I am hoping that the truth will comne out, but, as terry (pratchett) once said, "A lie will go around the world before the truth has its boots on" (The truth) AND THAT IS THE PROBLEM. People who know me, know it is not true of me. BUT well, I am hopefull that it will be seen that way wider.

It is all starting to get on top of me again, I thank the gods that I have such good mates, who can listen without critisism, and just be there for me, as I am for them with there problems - A sort of mutual support network.

I miss my girls sooo much, and so want to get back to playing a big role in their lives, and NO FUCKER, NO FUCKER is gonna take that from me again. I have to play the game more than I have, and swallow more than I should perhaps, but I will do that if I have to. one step at a time is what it is gonna take.

Will tell more tommorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment