Thursday 5 March 2009

Enter the bunny of happiness

Well, It is over...the scary day. I have 18monthgs community service to do, because of what happened at the start of the year. I am not proud of it, but man enough to hold my hands up and say yes, I did it. - Just have to moive forward now....

Job interview went well - I have to make a desision, but will think over weekend on that.

And then we met - a snatched hour and at wasn't long enough, but long enough to make me realize that I want you, and that is goping to tricky, and a lot of stuff may have to change, but lets see where irt goes.
I have decided that I am not going to mention the custody thing again, It is not the right time, and the last thing I want to do is piss anybody off, and ruin things, so will let it all be and see what happens. As long as the currrent arrangements stand, I will be ok - I do see her point of view c- two hour drive late in the evening put lots of things into perspectives....

Can't wait until next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment