Monday 2 February 2009

Let it snow....

OK, weird day today, Had to go to a meeting in tun wells, only to get there and find that the person I was supposed to be meeting could make it because of the snow...no phone call to me, just that. It pisses me off that that has happened, as it will set things back a lot.

It is snowing still, and I am missing the kids like billyo - I always play in the snow with them the first year that I haven't and It is sooo hard today.

Still glad to get back to the the long man yesterday, taking care of my spiritual side again, that has been neglected this past year. A whole year has passed since I was there last time, maybe it is a fitting time to come back, on Bigids celebration - one side in the past, in winter, and one side looking towards spring and rebirth.
(By 'eck it was cold though)

Other matters are calling meas well, Putting me in a place which I am not sure I get, this time, I will listen to Ronnie, and do what he wants, I'm just not sure what that is, I may find out on weds.

No comments:

Post a Comment