Thursday 26 February 2009

roller coasters

Well, made a start on sorting the kitchen out today - we have agreed what i can get rid of and what she wants, and then I find a phot of the four of us together - me, her and the kids. Happy times, and I get upset. then the call from him - youngest has fallen over at school, and he has picked her up. I get annoyed by this - WHY - because that is my job I suppose. i got really shouty,, again, and i shouldn't have. I am trying to stop that. but once I started, I couldn't stop. I need to really apologise without the anger thing, I just felt replaced.I know I have had them all week, but even so, I can't just switch off.
I shouldn't have got angry It was over nothing






( I think I have too much testosterone, I need to get laid)

No comments:

Post a Comment