Sunday 15 February 2009

Valentines night, pt 2.

well, The lonliness dissapeared for me about 11pm. you let me know what you wanted, and I surprised myself by being the same as what I want. just thios week to go, then we can meet, and then, well who knows what will happen, but I am loooking forward to finding out.

Other matters are going in good directions as well, again I am unable to be too public, those who know, know, but I am much more optimistic about things right now - the world is beginning to go right.

Freindships, as I have said, are not things that I take lightly, and if what comes out of this is that everybody is really good freinds then that would be perfect. There are a couple of the players that I hope can be kept under control - their brand of poison and hatred has shoked me the most, and they are not playing any further part in my life. I don't need that. I just have to keep the feelings about that away from my girls though.

No comments:

Post a Comment