Monday 13 July 2009

Weird

Well, Having a mixed time at the moment. Really enjoyed spending yesterdays with my Girls - weldests birthday over the weekened, and made sure, with a little help from my parents and my cuz, that it was a good day. Back up to wonderfull daddy status again. But boy, the comedown is tough. I missed what we had planned for her birthday because of the situatiion, and I really miss having them around. did not have a good nights sleep, and was in a real down mood all day.
Work is beginning to worry me - so much so that I am beginning to job hunt again.I NEED to get out of sales.
The other thing that is bothering me is that I still feel stuck in limbo - just waiting to get the nod to sell the house, and, although I love it, and the location and everything, I need to be shot of the memories now - I have moved on in so much, but can't quite feell happy about the emptyness of this place - It used to be filled with so much fun and laughter over the years, and as much as I am trying, it is beginning to haunt me.

Lets have a postive - one of my best mates came down last weekend, and had a really great time - I can't beleive that this was the first time we actually met "in the flesh" - we talk both on the phone and on t'internet so much, and I am glad that we both went away not dissapointed. Harrogate is looming, and I am really exited about it now - Will be seeing some really good mates, and (hopefully) forging some new freindship on the way.

Right, just need to sort my head out, and will be back to my usual sunny self.

No comments:

Post a Comment