Saturday 18 July 2009

That was the week that was.

phew. What a week. Started kicking of after WWW's usual nasties, athough this time she she attacked through my mother, which is unforgivable. I was upset for a couple of days, and took it all to heart too much. I just do not get WHY she is doing this. I mean, SHE left me, so is she trying to justify it all in someway by paintging me as the evil one in all of this? ME who worked my ass off over the years for her and the kids. ME who put up with her strange freindship with the other to asswipes, because I was her husband, and they were her freinds. ME who did more with the kids in a moth than she bothered to do in 10 years. Now I am seen as the villian. Well, she can just KISS MY ASS on that one. I will not give in on this, and will not be dictated to by her. Will fight back, and weill keep on fighting back until the world sees her her for the miserable lyning evil good for nothing lazy cow that she really is. GRRRRRRR

Ahem, on a happier note, HArrogate beckons, and I am so looking forward to that now. 5 days on crime novels, authors and damn good mates is just what I need.

Oh yes, and some good things happening on other fronts too....will keep ya posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment